Friday, April 2, 2010

Frankie says relax

Isn't that a great song? That's exactly what I'm doing today--relaxing. There's nothing pressing to do at this moment and I must admit I'm still in bed at 11:30am with my kitty, Mia, beside me. The windows are open and the fresh air and sunlight are rushing in. It's a really beautiful day in my neighborhood, Mr. Rogers. :) I love, love, love days like this. The next two weeks are going to be busy, busy so I'm chilling while I can. All through my life I have found I have two speeds, frantically rushing around and too lazy to move. Considering I'm still in my pjs and lying in the bed, I'd say it's a too lazy to move day. :) No apologies, though.

Ahh, the weekend is finally here. This was a long week--wasn't it? I look forward to spending time with the hubs and having Easter dinner with friends---they are the best cooks! I had to, of course, go out yesterday to buy an Easter outfit. A long white eyelet skirt, pastel patterned cap-sleeved shirt, and gladiator sandals. Very Spring and all from Old Navy and under $80. Also, on the agenda is yet another trip to IKEA. I think I know this place backwards and forwards now. We have to return some things and look into a gas cooktop. Oh, by the way, my husband is considering hooking the gas to the cooktop himself! Help! He's very determined AND stubborn. He really can do anything it sets his mind, too, but messing with explosive gas! I need to get my affairs in order--HA!

Well, I've got to get back to my lounging. :) I feel a nap coming on--yawn! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... Everyone enjoy the holiday and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment